Monday, January 21, 2008

PALM SPRINGS CALIFORNIA


For Christmas Mom and Dad gave all of us kids an All Expense Paid Trip To Palm Springs California. We were all excited to go as we were leaving the day after Christmas and staying for 4 days. The best part was everyone was able to go except for Jarick because he had to catch his flight back to Boston. We all rode in the same car all the way to Cali, we were crammed in there but we had a fun trip down with a few stops on the way. We pulled into the resort pretty late so we all went to bed getting some rest for the next day. The resort was called, Palm Springs Canyon Resort and Spa. It was beautiful and some of the amenities included: 2 huge pools with slides, hot tubs, basketball court, gym facility, pool table, ping pong table and a spa room. We all had a great time. We spent most of our time relaxing by the pool and just hanging out. We'd go to dinner in town at night and walk around the shops. We went to a place called boomers one night and we played miniature golf, rode go-carts and played arcade games. Thanks to our parents we had a blast, it was a wonderful vacation spent with family and the best Christmas present ever!!
THANKS MOM AND DAD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that you have a blog!!! I hope you keep up with it Cindy. I know you don't have a lot of time but it sure is a wonderful way to keep in touch. It was great to see you and Cami & family. We're 'connected' again and we're not going to disconnect--you hear me!! Love you!!

PS I realized Parker isn't going to sneeze--it's his cute smile. :)

Dalton Family said...

Cindy,
Your family is so beautiful! I miss you guys! Stay in touch I would love it!
www.daltonfamfive.blogspot.com
Love ya- Jamie Dalton

Lorna said...

Hi Cindy! It's Lorna! Carrie told me that you had a blog and I am so excited to see what's going on with your family. I haven't seen you in so long. Our family is growing by leaps and bounds as yours is. I feel like I'm busier now than I ever have been. I love to blog, but not that great at it. Check it out sometime!
I would love to get together. You, Carrie and I should have a girls getaway and catch up on all the fun stuff.
Love you!